We strictly manage the personal information of customers who contact us via the input form on this website or by e-mail.
We will not disclose or provide personal information to a third party, except when a judicial investigative agency requests disclosure through regular procedures based on laws and regulations.
We collect and use personal information only within the scope for the following purposes.
1. Delivery of ordered products and payment
2. Provision of information deemed useful and necessary to customers, such as information on new products
3. Inquiries and confirmations from our company that are necessary for business execution, and collection of opinions for service improvement
4. Response to various inquiries
The rights to all content published on this website, including text, images, illustrations, video, music data, and programs (hereinafter collectively referred to as content), belong to the Company or the original author.
Private reproduction of these contents cannot be used beyond the scope permitted by law.
Duplication, alteration, reprinting, sale, publication, or any other act that violates the Copyright Act and other laws without the permission of the Company or the original author is prohibited.
All trademarks, logos, and trade names on this website belong to us or individual rights holders.
Unauthorized use without proper authority is prohibited, except as permitted by trademark law and other laws.
We do not take any responsibility for any trouble, loss or damage caused by the information posted on this website or the use of this website.
The following acts are prohibited when using this website.
1. Acts that interfere with or interfere with the operation of this website
2. Acts that cause inconvenience, disadvantage, or damage to other users, third parties, or our company, or acts that are likely to do so
3. Acts that infringe other users, third parties, or our company’s property, privacy, etc., or acts that are likely to do so
4. Acts contrary to public order and morals, or acts that are likely to do so
5. Acts that violate laws, regulations or ordinances, or acts that are likely to do so
6.Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate